Ford Motor Co. is keeping mum about any revisions to its October-December North American output plan until it announces its third-quarter financial results Oct. 16. But recent planning meetings held by the remaining auto makers have resulted in a net increase of 1,500 units to the industry’s fourth-quarter slate. Total targeted vehicle output for the period now is at 3,922,200, down 1% from like-2002’s 3,963,200 completions. The modest overall fourth-quarter changes mask some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 N.A. Output Taken Down a Notch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.