’04 Acura TSX Assembly Location Sayama, Japan ’04 Price Range $27,035 ’03 Price Range — Bowing in spring 2003, the all-new midlevel luxury sport sedan is based on the European Honda Accord platform, which is smaller, lighter and more performance-oriented than the U.S.-market Accord. The TSX is powered by a 2.4L 4-cyl. engine delivering 200 hp and 116 lb.-ft. (225 Nm) of torque to the front wheels through a 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Acura TSX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.