’04 Audi A8 Assembly Location Neckarsulm, Germany ’04 Price Range $68,500 ’03 Price Range $62,860-64,860 An all-new version of Audi’s aluminum-bodied A8 flagship bows in June 2003 as an ’04 model. The latest iteration of the all-wheel-drive sedan features a stronger body structure, infinitely adjustable air suspension, an intuitive electronic-control interface controlling the heat/air conditioning, communications, audio and navigation systems and suspension settings. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Audi A8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.