’04 Cadillac Seville Assembly Location Hamtramck, MI ’04 Price Range $46,620 ’03 Price Range $45,395-51,695 The high-performance STS version has been dropped in the last year of production for the current Seville that will be replaced in the ’05 model year by a model named STS. The new car will be built at the Lansing Grand River plant in Lansing, MI. Related Information: All 2004 U.S. Models 2004 U.S. Model Specifications [1MB Excel File]
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Cadillac Seville" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.