’04 Cadillac XLR Assembly Location Bowling Green, KY ’04 Price Range $76,200 ’03 Price Range — The 2-passenger metal-top convertible is built along side Chevrolet’s fabled Corvette. However, the XLR is powered by an all-new 4.6L longitudinal version of Cadillac’s Northstar V-8 that is shared only with the SRX. The engine delivers its power to the rear wheels through a rear-mounted 5-speed automatic transmission that helps the car achieve a 50/50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Cadillac XLR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.