’04 Ford Ranger Assembly Location Edison, NJ ’04 Price Range $14,383-26,340 ’03 Price Range $13,905-25,705 The front end has been restyled with a new hood, grille and bumper valance. The interior has a revised steering wheel, upgraded cloth upholstery, an optional expanded gauge cluster and optional leather seats. Also new is a Pioneer-brand 290-watt audio system with 6-disc CD/MP3 player and the optional Tremor audio system has been upgraded with MP3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Ford Ranger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642