’04 Infiniti QX56 Assembly Location Canton, MS ’04 Price Range $48,080-51,080 ’03 Price Range — Based on the Nissan Armada, the new large luxury SUV replaces the QX4 midsize variant. Powered by a 5.6L V-8 and 5-speed automatic transmission, QX56 is the first North American built Infiniti. The 123-in. (3,124-mm) wheelbase vehicle is available in rear-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations, with 4-wheel independent suspension, automatic-leveling air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Infiniti QX56" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.