’04 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Assembly Location Nagoya, Japan ’04 Price Range $24,392-28,592 ’03 Price Range $23,492-33,474 The ES and Limited have been discontinued, along with the base 3L V-6. The LS and XLS have more content and are powered by a 197-hp, 3.5L V-6. On 4x4 models, the transfer case has an all-wheel-drive function for on-road and light off-road use, but maintains conventional driver-engaged “high” and “low” gears for serious off-road ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Mitsubishi Montero Sport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.