’04 Pontiac Bonneville Assembly Location Orion Township, MI ’04 Price Range $27,470-35,995 ’03 Price Range $26,795-32,245 GXP replaces the SSEi as the line’s performance model. The first V-8-equipped Bonneville in 19 years, it is powered by a 275-hp version of Cadillac’s Northstar engine, delivering 300 lb.-ft. (406 Nm) of torque through a 4-speed automatic transmission. The exhaust system has been tuned to enhance engine performance and deliver a more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Pontiac Bonneville" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.