’04 Porsche Carrera GT Assembly Location Leipzig, Germany ’04 Price Range $440,765 ’03 Price Range — Developed at Porsche AG’s Research and Development Center in Weissach, Germany, the Carrera GT embodies the latest racecar-building techniques, including a carbon-fiber chassis, a competition-type 6-speed manual transmission and ceramic clutch. Its normally aspirated 5.7L, aluminum-block, V-10 engine produces 605 hp that can propel the car to speeds in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Porsche Carrera GT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.