’04 Saab 9-5 Assembly Location Trollhattan, Sweden ’04 Price Range $32,875-40,845 ’03 Price Range $34,620-39,975 The base Linear sedan has been dropped. Also gone is the 200-hp General Motors Corp. 3L V-6 that previously powered mid-line Arc models. In its place is a 220-hp version of the 2.3L turbocharged 4-cyl. engine used in the Aero. Restyled front and rear bumpers, revised ground-effects side-sill extensions and redesigned 17-in. wheels give the Aero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Saab 9-5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.