’04 Subaru Baja Assembly Location Lafayette, IN ’04 Price Range $23,320-25,320 ’03 Price Range $24,520 The lineup has been expanded with the addition of the Baja Turbo. It is powered by a 210-hp, turbocharged version of Subaru’s 2.5L H-4 engine. A functional hood scoop and roof-mounted antenna distinguish the Turbo from the Sport edition. Related Information: All 2004 U.S. Models 2004 U.S. Model Specifications [1MB Excel File]
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Subaru Baja" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.