’04 Toyota Highlander Assembly Location Kyushu, Japan ’04 Price Range $24,620-31,920 ’03 Price Range $24,390-31,305 The exterior has a redesigned front bumper, grille, headlamps, rear bumper and taillamps. The lineup now includes a 7-passenger model with a third-row seat that provides 30.2 ins. (767 mm) of legroom, reclining seat backs and a fold-flat feature. The standard 2.4L 4-cyl. engine has been bumped to 160 hp from 155 hp in ’03, while 3L V-6 has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Toyota Highlander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.