’04 Volkswagen Golf Assembly Location Wolfsburg, Germany ’04 Price Range $16,155-19,895 ’03 Price Range $15,970-20,160 Safety is enhanced with a seatbelt reminder. A Monsoon audio system is standard on the GLS, while telematics are optional on GL and GLS models. The optional 1.9L turbodiesel engine now makes 100 hp and 173 lb.-ft. (235 Nm) of torque, up from 90 hp and 155 lb.-ft. (210 Nm), respectively, in ’03. Related Information: All 2004 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Volkswagen Golf" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.