’04 Volkswagen Passat Assembly Location Emden, Germany ’04 Price Range $22,355-41,735 ’03 Price Range $22,325-39,275 A monsoon audio system and Homelink transmitter are standard on the GLS, stability control is standard on the GLX and telematics are optional on GL and GLS, but standard on GLX and W8. All variants have seatbelt-reminder indicator and fuel tank cap-seal warning devices. A 2L, 4-cyl. turbodiesel engine making 134 hp and 247 lb.-ft. (335 Nm) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Volkswagen Passat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.