’04 Volkswagen Phaeton Assembly Location Dresden, Germany ’04 Price Range $65,215-80,515 ’03 Price Range — The ultra-luxury sedan comes with a choice of 230-hp, 4.2L V-8 or 414-hp, 6L W-12 engines with a 4.9L V-10 turbodiesel planned for midyear introduction. Engine output is channeled to the all-wheel-drive system through a 6-speed automatic transmission on the V-8 or a 5-speed automatic on the W-12. Antilock brakes, traction control, stability control ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Volkswagen Phaeton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.