’04 Volkswagen R32 Assembly Location Wolfsburg, Germany ’04 Price Range $29,100 ’03 Price Range — A new ultra-high-performance 2-door hatchback based on the Golf/GTI body, the R32 is powered by a 240-hp, 3.2L V-6 that delivers its 236 lb.-ft. (320 Nm) of torque through a 6-speed manual transmission to the 4Motion all-wheel-drive system. A multi-link independent rear suspension and 18-in. wheels/tires bolster cornering, while upgraded antilock brakes with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Volkswagen R32" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.