’04 Volvo R-Series Assembly Location Gent, Belgium ’04 Price Range $37,935-40,730 ’03 Price Range — Both R-Series models are powered by a new high-performance version of Volvo’s turbocharged 2.5L 5-cyl. engine. Continuously variable valve timing for intake and exhaust valves enables the engine to produce 300 hp and 295 lb.-ft. (400 Nm) of torque while emitting fewer emissions and burning less fuel. The engine is mated to a new 6-speed manual gearbox or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Volvo R-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.