’05 Buick LaCrosse Assembly Location Oshawa, Ont., Canada ’05 Price Range NA ’04 Price Range — Bowing in fall 2004, LaCrosse replaces the Century and Regal nameplates. It is offered in three trim levels: CX, CXL and performance-oriented CXS, with 6-passenger seating optional in the CX and CXL. The new model's 110.5-in. (2,807-mm) wheelbase is 1.5 ins. (38 mm) longer than that of the cars it replaces and overall length is up by 1.9 ins. (48 mm). Slightly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Buick LaCrosse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.