’05 Buick Rendezvous Assembly Location Ramos Arizpe, Mexico ’05 Price Range $27,270-30,460 ’04 Price Range $26,905-30,055 The premium Ultra edition is now available with front drive as well as all-wheel drive, and the Ultra’s standard 242-hp 3.6L V-6 is now optional in the CXL. All models have a front passenger-seat sensing system that adjusts airbag deployment to the size of the occupant, and the base CX edition comes with a standard sunroof. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Buick Rendezvous" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.