’05 Buick Terraza Assembly Location Doraville, GA ’05 Price Range NA ’04 Price Range — Buick’s first foray into the midsize van market is based on General Motors Corp.’s revised passenger van platform, featuring an extended front end for a more SUV-like appearance. Sharing its basic body structure with Chevrolet, Pontiac and Saturn siblings, the Terraza has a Buick-specific grille design and is the only one with a fully independent, load-leveling rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Buick Terraza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.