’05 Cadillac STS Assembly Location Lansing, MI ’05 Price Range $40,995-47,495 ’04 Price Range — The all-new luxury sedan is based on General Motors Corp.’s rear-drive Sigma platform. It has a longer wheelbase – 116.4 ins. (2,957 mm) vs. 112.2 ins. (2,850 mm) – than the front-drive Seville it replaces. However, it is slightly shorter, narrower and taller. At 3,921 lbs. (1,779 kg), the rear-drive V-8 edition weighs 70 lbs. (32 kg) less than the Seville. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Cadillac STS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.