’05 Chevrolet Colorado Assembly Location Shreveport, LA ’05 Price Range $16,430-29,065 ’04 Price Range $16,200-26,996 An Xtreme package – lowered suspension, 18-in. alloy wheels with low-profile performance tires, tailgate spoiler, unique grille, specific instrument cluster and special badges – is optional on 2-wheel-drive models. Automatic power locks, power windows and mirrors and keyless entry are included in various equipment packages. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Chevrolet Colorado" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.