’05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Assembly Location Moraine, OH Oklahoma City, OK ’05 Price Range $28,405-34,995 ’04 Price Range $27,995-34,495 The long-wheelbase EXT variant’s optional 5.3L V-8 features Displacement on Demand, a system that deactivates four of the cylinders during light-load conditions, such as highway cruising. The result is an 8% fuel-economy improvement. All models have more comfortable seats, an occupant sensing system that adjusts front ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Chevrolet TrailBlazer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.