’05 Ford Expedition Assembly Location Wayne, MI ’05 Price Range $33,365-44,505 ’04 Price Range $32,735-42,230 The 300-hp, 3-valve, 5.4L V-8, first introduced in the ’04-model F-150, replaces the 4.6L V-8 and the 2-valve 5.4L engine on all models. The optional AdvanceTrac stability control system comes with programming and sensors to help keep the vehicle upright by reducing engine power and selectively applying the brakes when it determines a rollover is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford Expedition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.