’05 Ford F-150 Assembly Location Dearborn, MI Kansas City, MO Norfolk, VA ’05 Price Range $20,405-39,780 ’04 Price Range $22,010-36,365 A 4.2L V-6 engine in combination with a 5-speed manual transmission is now standard in most models. As a result the base price of the least-costly version has been trimmed 7.3%. The 4.6L V-8, standard in ’04, is now optional. All models have occupant position sensing technology for first-row occupants that determines if ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford F-150" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.