’05 Ford Five Hundred Assembly Location Chicago, IL ’05 Price Range $22,795-28,495 ’04 Price Range — Based on an all-new 112.9-in. (2,868-mm) wheelbase platform shared with the Freestyle cross/utility vehicle, the midsize Ford Five Hundred sedan is designed to be the “flagship” of the Ford lineup. An overall height of 60.1 ins. (1,527 mm) permits an elevated seating position that is some 4 ins. (102 mm) higher than that of a “typical” midsize car, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford Five Hundred" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.