’05 Ford Ranger Assembly Location St. Paul, MN (Twin Cities) ’05 Price Range $14,985-26,645 ’04 Price Range $14,383-26,340 An XLT long-bed in 2- and 4-wheel drive configurations has been added to the model range, along with a 2-door version of the Edge SuperCab 4X4. New options include a Tremor MP3 audio and wheel package for the Edge, skid plates (standard on the FX4) for Edge and XLT 4X4s and redesigned 15-in. and 16-in. wheels. Related Information: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford Ranger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.