’05 Ford Taurus Assembly Location Atlanta, GA ’05 Price Range $21,145-24,005 ’04 Price Range $20,320-24,115 The lineup has been reduced to SE and SEL trim levels. The former base LX series and top-of-the-line SES have been discontinued. Other changes include wood-grain interior trim for the SEL, across-the-board availability of the optional Safety and Security Package (side airbags, antilock brakes and traction control) and new exterior color choices. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford Taurus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.