’05 GMC Sierra Assembly Location Pontiac, MI Ft. Wayne, IN Oshawa, Ont., Canada ’05 Price Range $19,620-42,585 ’04 Price Range $19,980-40,103 A limited-production hybrid variant is available to retail buyers in Alaska, California, Florida, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. A special starter/generator provides electricity to four 120-volt, 20-amp outlets located in the cab and cargo bed. In addition, the system automatically shuts off the 5.3L V-8 engine when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: GMC Sierra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.