’05 GMC Sierra HD Assembly Location Flint, MI ’05 Price Range $25,085-42,350 ’04 Price Range $24,585-42,140 A 1500 HD crew cab model returns to the lineup with a standard 300-hp 6L V-8. The 4-wheel-disc antilock brakes on all models, except those with 4-wheel steering, have been replaced with front-disc/rear-drum ABS. Wheels and tires have been upgraded and the Gen 6 OnStar system includes better voice-activation technology and analog/digital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: GMC Sierra HD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.