’05 GMC Yukon XL Assembly Location Janesville, WI Arlington, TX Silao, Mexico ’05 Price Range $38,875-52,535 ’04 Price Range $38,775-51,775 The standard Gen 6 OnStar has improved hands-free capability and analog/digital compatibility. The use of electric cooling fans instead of an engine-driven fan and improved sealing of the vehicle’s front end help boost fuel economy. The air conditioning system has been upgraded to improve air flow and reduce noise, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: GMC Yukon XL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.