’05 Hyundai Tiburon Assembly Location Ulsan, South Korea ’05 Price Range $16,594-20,594 ’04 Price Range $17,539-18,739 The base model has been renamed GS and a new SE variant joins the lineup, above the GT. The SE comes with a standard 2.7L V-6 engine, 6-speed manual gearbox antilock brakes used in the GT, but adds aluminum pedals, higher rear-deck spoiler, red front brake calipers, air conditioning, a high-output Kenwood audio system and auxiliary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Hyundai Tiburon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.