’05 Isuzu Ascender Assembly Location General Motors Corp. ’05 Price Range $29,254-32,083 ’04 Price Range $28,649-31,849 The Ascender is Isuzu’s only U.S.-market vehicle in model year ’05. Both the 5-passenger and long-wheelbase 7-passenger editions have a new front-seat sensing system that deploys the passenger airbag according to the size of the occupant. Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor become optional midyear as a running change. Passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Isuzu Ascender" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.