’05 Jaguar S-Type Assembly Location Birmingham, England ’05 Price Range NA ’04 Price Range $43,895-63,120 The exterior of the ’05-model S-Type, bowing in May 2004, has been heavily revised with new body panels designed with reduced tolerances between parts for a better appearance, while retaining much of the traditional “Jaguar” look of earlier models. An aluminum hood replaces the previous steel unit, cutting weight and improving front-to-rear weight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Jaguar S-Type" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.