’05 Jaguar X-Type Assembly Location Birmingham, England ’05 Price Range $30,995-36,995 ’04 Price Range $29,995-33,995 The all-wheel-drive lineup has expanded with addition of a range-topping 3.0 Sportwagon, the first wagon ever to carry the Jaguar badge. It is built on the sedan’s 106.7-in. (2,710-mm) wheelbase, but overall length, at 185.5 ins. (4,712 mm), is 1.7 ins. (43 mm) longer. The wagon is powered by the same 3L V-6 used in the X-Type 3.0 sedan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Jaguar X-Type" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642