’05 Mercedes E-Class Assembly Location Sindelfingen, Germany Bremen, Germany Rastatt, Germany ’05 Price Range $49,220-80-220 ’04 Price Range $48,170-78,370 After an absence of several years, a diesel car returns to Mercedes’ U.S. lineup in the guise of the E320 CDI. Equipped with electronically controlled common-rail direction injection, the engine produces 201 hp and 369 lb.-ft. (500 Nm) of torque from its 3.2L in-line 6-cyl. turbodiesel engine. It is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Mercedes E-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.