’05 Mercedes SLK Assembly Location Bremen, Germany ’05 Price Range $46,220-NA ’04 Price Range $40,320-56,170 The all-new second-generation SLK rides on a 94.5-in. (2,400-mm) wheelbase that is 1.2 ins. (31 mm) longer than the prior model, while overall length, at 160.7 ins. (4,082 mm) is up 2.8 ins. (71 mm). The car also is 2.9 ins. (74 mm) wider, slightly taller and weighs from 32-198 lbs. (15-90 kg) more. The 4-cyl. engine has been discontinued, while a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Mercedes SLK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642