’05 Suzuki Reno Assembly Location GMDAT, Bupyong, South Korea ’05 Price Range $13,994-17,494 ’04 Price Range — Reno is the third model from GM-Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. to be sold in the U.S. under the Suzuki badge. It is about the same overall size and weight as the Suzuki-built Aerio, but is offered only as 4-door hatchback in S, LX and EX trim levels. A 126-hp 2L engine is standard in all models, in combination with a 5-speed manual gearbox or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Suzuki Reno" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.