’05 Toyota 4Runner Assembly Location Tahara, Japan ’05 Price Range $28,060-38,060 ’04 Price Range $27,710-37,510 The engine of V-8 models has been upgraded with variable valve timing and electronic throttle control to produce 270 hp, up from 225 hp. Torque increases to 330 lb.-ft. (447 Nm) from 320 lb.-ft. (434 Nm). A 5-speed automatic transmission replaces the 4-speed unit in combination with the 4L V-6 engine. Related Information: All 2005 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Toyota 4Runner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.