’05 Toyota Highlander Assembly Location Kyushu, Japan ’05 Price Range $24,645-31,945 ’04 Price Range $24,620-31,920 A roof rack, keyless entry and cargo cover are new standard features. Dash-mounted side-impact and roll-sensing side curtain airbags are optional. An electric windshield wiper de-icer is optional on the base model and standard on the Limited. A 7-passenger hybrid variant debuts in spring 2005 as an ’06 model. Related Information: All ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Toyota Highlander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.