’05 Toyota Sequoia Assembly Location Princeton, IN ’05 Price Range $33,035-45,525 ’04 Price Range $32,165-44,760 Electronic throttle control and variable valve timing boost the power of Sequoia’s 4.7L V-8 to 282 hp from 240 hp and torque increases by 10 lb.-ft. (14 Nm) to 325 lb.-ft. (441 Nm). A 5-speed automatic transmission provides smoother performance, greater flexibility and better fuel economy than the 4-speed unit it replaces. A new grille and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Toyota Sequoia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.