’05 Volkswagen Beetle Assembly Location Puebla, Mexico ’05 Price Range $17,145-26,025 ’04 Price Range $16,905-25,395 The high-performance Turbo S model has been discontinued. The optional 1.8L turbocharged engine, revised to meet California ultra-low emissions vehicle, Level II, standards, is available with a new optional 6-speed automatic transmission. The audio system has been upgraded with a standard MP3 player connector and three months of free XM or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Volkswagen Beetle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.