’05 Volvo V50 Assembly Location Gent, Belgium ’05 Price Range NA ’04 Price Range — The V50 replaces the S40 wagon built in Born, the Netherlands. On sale in July 2004, the new model is offered in front- and all-wheel-drive variants, the latter powered by a turbocharged 2.5L 5-cyl. engine producing 218 hp. The front-drive version uses a 2.4L naturally aspirated 5-cyl. Both engines, which are some 7.8 ins. (198 mm) narrower and 1 in. (25 mm) shorter than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Volvo V50" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.