LIVONIA, MI â€“ Darth Vader had the light saber; 3M Automotive has the Precision Lighting Element (PLE). Both devices produce a soft but bright shaft of white light, but 3Mâ€™s product wasnâ€™t dreamed up in a Hollywood studio and it doesnâ€™t buzz like a beehive, either. The St. Paul, MN, supplier of all things adhesive is diversifying its portfolio, and the PLE is part of a corporate initiative to push innovation deeper into the automotive sector. Most automotive lighting applications ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"3M Advances With Automotive â€˜Light Saberâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.