ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ – Climbing the Himalayas’ Mt. Everest may be an impossible dream for most people, but Toyota Motor Corp. is going to make it a reality for a quartet of hardy souls. '03 Toyota 4Runner As part of its launch promotion for the ’03 4Runner SUV, Toyota is sponsoring an endurance competition whose winners will join an attempt to scale Mt. Everest next May under the aegis of Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to successfully ascend the world’s highest peak. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"4Runner Promotion is Everest of Marketing Programs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.