DETROIT -- The all-new Saturn Vue, Ford Thunderbird, Chevrolet Avalanche and BMW Mini Cooper are among the last group of vehicles that will be subjected to the current rollover rating system. Before November 2002, when the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA) is expected to implement a new rating system, a total of 56 vehicles will be ranked according to scores derived from a static measurement — half a vehicle’s track width divided by its height at its center of gravity. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"56 More Vehicles Undergo Rollover Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.