SAN DIEGO – There are two types of winds blowing here on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Most noticeable to Californians and the mercury gauge, the Santa Ana winds are whipping in out of season from the Mojave Desert, raising May temperatures to 100° F (37.7° C) and causing forest fires in the boulder-dotted hills and sun-blasted canyons. The 9-2X corners very well. Most noticeable to auto industry observers are the winds of change blowing at Saab Automobile. In an effort to increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"9-2X Ushers in Change at Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.