There’s something about a convertible. When the top goes down, so does the stress level. Fresh air and sunshine feel good on the face, even in stop-and-go traffic. Sadly, convertible season is nearing an end in northern climates. Which makes it an odd time for Audi to introduce the A4 Cabrio to the North American market after a 4-year hiatus. But Audi has very definite reasons for its timing. The first ’03 A4 Cabrios go on sale next month with a 3L V-6 mated to a continuously variable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A4 Cabrio an Open Air Cure for Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.