In other telematics news, the American Automobile Assn. will offer its 43 million-plus members OnStar-like services through its new Response Service Center LLC. The cellular communications and global positioning system (GPS) will be offered in test-markets early next year. Vehicle communication hardware will be made available through aftermarket vendors. In Canada, OnStar hardware may be purchased and installed through Canadian Tire. AAA will use this model to bring the service to their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AAA to go onboard wireless" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.